Infinix on Wednesday launched the all-new NOTE 10 series, a new portfolio of premium smartphones including the NOTE 10, NOTE 10 Pro and NOTE 10 Pro near-field communication (NFC) at a colourful event which was held in Diani, Kwale county.
The event was graced by Kenya’s Grammy Award winning group Sauti Sol (Bien-Aimé Baraza, Willis Chimano and Savara Mudigi and Polycarp Otieno) who entertained guest and also talked about how the new Infinix NOTE 10 is a game changer in the market.
“Yes, we have joined Infinix for a year. But there is so much we want to do with them. Their latest device which we launched on Wednesday is very unique as you can see it is what I’m using at the moment,” said Bien.
Savara added, “It has that uniqueness that some other devices do not have.”
Showcasing a super fluid display, powerful MediaTek gaming processors, cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI)-powered camera and optimized 5000mAh battery with fast-charge technology, the NOTE 10 series is crafted to enhance and optimize work and entertainment experiences for everyone.
“We know today’s smartphone enthusiasts want a device that balances style with the latest innovative technology for a truly immersive experience,” said said Mike Zhang, Brand Manager at Infinix Kenya.
“The NOTE 10 series perfectly balances functionality; aesthetics, style, innovation, texture and color functionality, to create the ideal, all-around device for professionals, entertainment lovers and everyday users alike.”
The iF Design 2021 award winning NOTE 10 Pro delivers a balance between the physical and virtual worlds, the calmness and serenity of Mother Nature and the modern geometric interiors and décor designs of luxury brands.
The back panel is uniquely divided into two sections with the bottom half completely textured in juxtaposition with the glossy top. The design is available in four colors: 95° Black, 7° Purple, Emerald Green (exclusive to NOTE 10) and Nordic Secret (exclusive to NOTE 10 Pro).
A Stunning Visual Experience
The NOTE 10 series creates the perfect viewing experience with a 6.95″ full high definition (FHD+) display, and a 91% screen-to-body ratio with 480 nits of peak brightness and 1500:1 color contrast ratio for sharp, crystal clear visuals. Graphics and images seamlessness glide due to the 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, which is perfect for watching movies, scrolling content or gaming. Certified by TÜV Rheinland for low blue light, users will enjoy hours of use without suffering from eye fatigue and discomfort.
The NOTE 10 series delivers stunning professional-quality images and beautiful nightscape imagery, both in daylight and at night. To capture amazing selfies, the NOTE 10 series is equipped with a 16MP AI Beautify Selfie front-facing camera with two frontal flashes.
The NOTE 10 Pro and NOTE 10 Pro NFC are loaded with an intuitive AI-powered four-in-one lens comprising 120° field of view (FOV) ultra-wide angle, super macro lens, 5P lens, black and white lens and portrait lens, which are all integrated into a rear-facing 64 megapixels (MP) 6P ultra night camera.
For ultra-smooth and effortless filming, the NOTE 10 series also offers 4K resolution shooting capabilities in both the front and rear cameras using leading video-enhancement algorithms from Imint’s Vidhance Video Stabilization solution and auto-blur video shooting. Now, users can capture their breathtaking moments with confidence.
Packed with Power & Performance
For super-fast data processing and response times, the NOTE 10 Pro and NOTE 10 Pro NFC are powered by the award-winning MediaTek Helio G95 processor. Paired with MediaTek’s HyperEngine Gaming Technology, users benefit from 50 percent faster response times, stronger connectivity and low latency reduction by utilizing two Wi-Fi bands or routers at the same time.
MediaTek Helio G95 gaming processor for NOTE 10 Pro and NOTE 10 Pre NFC, comprises:
· A octa-core central processing unit (CPU) with two powerful Arm Cortex-A76 pro-cessors cores clocked up to 2.05GHz, plus six Cortex-A55 efficiency-focused proces-sors
· An Arm Mali-G76 MC4 graphics processing unit (GPU) with speeds that boost to 900MHz
· Memory storage of 256 GB and 8GB RAM
MediaTek Helio G85 gaming processor for the NOTE 10, contains:
· A 64-bit octa-core processor with two performance core ARM Cortex-A75 and six power-efficient core Cortex-A55 CPUs clocked at 2.0GHz and 1.8GHz respectively
· One of the fastest GPUs, the ARM Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, clocking at 1GHz
· Memory storage of 128 GB and 8 GB RAM (NOTE 10 Pro) & 6GB RAM (NOTE 10).
The NOTE 10 series features a range of upgraded and new innovative technologies and fea-tures, such as:
· A 5000mAh Battery and 33W Fast Charge Technology: The NOTE 10 Pro and NOTE 10 Pro NFC are fueled by a 5000mAh battery with 33W quick charge technol-ogy. The NOTE 10 offers user a 5000mAh battery with 18W quick charge. The batter-ies are integrated with Ultra Power Mode, providing an extra 58 hours of calling time when the battery reaches 5% capacity, 25% of battery backup with the Power Mara-thon Technology and safe fast-charge technology.
· UFS 2.2 Storage Technology: The NOTE 10 Pro and NOTE 10 Pro NFC offers a staggering 256GB storage capacity and delivers a maximum transfer of 5,830 Mb/s for reading and writing, improving the speed and multitasking capabilities for users.
· Dar-link Ultimate Game Booster: The NOTE 10 series incorporates Infinix’s Dar-link Ultimate Game Booster optimization engine software, which works with the smartphone’s hardware to improve graphic image stability and screen sensitivity. The software intelligently adjusts the operating speed of the CPUs and GPUs and allocates resources to improve images and movements in different gaming scenarios.
· DTS Audio and AI Noise Cancelling: Providing a surround sound quality with sup-port for high-frequency game scenes, the NOTE 10 series are embedded with dual speakers, AI noise reduction sound technology, DTS audio processing and sound lo-calization.
· Secure and Convenient Access Points: Users are able to access the NOTE 10 series with a side-mounted fingerprint and 3D face unlock capabilities.
· Android XOS 7.6: The Android XOS 7.6 software incorporated into the NOTE 10 series provides users with tools such as Xnote 5.0 to take notes and write down ideas, X-Proof to obscure the screen when using the phone in public and Thunder Back Mode 2.0 to easily switch from one app to another.
The NOTE 10 Pro will be priced at Sh25,999 and the NOTE 10, 128+4 will be priced at Sh19,299 while Note 10 64+4 will be priced Sh17,599. The series will be available in June and include variations based on customer and market demands. Prices may vary shop to shop.
Stay tuned to social media and website updates for rollout announcements.
Infinix Mobile is an emerging smartphone brand that designs, manufactures and markets an expanding portfolio of mobile devices worldwide under the Infinix brand which was founded in 2013. Targeting Generation Z, Infinix focuses on developing cutting-edge technology embodied in meticulously designed mobile devices that offer refined style, power and performance. Infinix devices are trendy, energetic, attainable & progressive with the end-user at the forefront of every step forward.
With “THE FUTURE IS NOW” as its brand essence, Infinix aims to empower today’s youth to stand out from the crowd and show the world who they are & what they stand for.
The company’s portfolio of products is sold in more than 40 countries around the world, covering Africa, Latin America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and South Asia. Expanding at a phenomenal rate, Infinix grew an unprecedented 160% during 2018-2020 and has huge plans to continue creating premium designed flagship-level devices offering striking designs and strong value propositions.
For more information, please visit: http://www.infinixmobility.com/