Magata Bruce Makenzie from Gilgil Hill Academy in Nakuru County is the top candidate in the 2021 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) exam after scoring 428 marks out of 500 marks.
The second candidate is Momanyi Ashley Kerubo with 427 from Maikini School Kibos, followed by six candidates who scored 426 marks.
Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha announced results for the recently concluded 2021 KCPE exam.
In his announcement, the CS highlighted the top performers in the examination which is the second last exam before the education curriculum fully shifts to the Competency-based Curriculum.
Here is the list;
1. Magata Bruce Mackenzie (Gilgil Hills Academy ) 428-
2. Momanyi Arshely Kerubo (Makini School) 427
3. Charity Buyanzi (Holy Family) 426
3. Mbugua Wairimu (Emmanuel Academy) 426
3. Muteti Shantel (Kitengela International School) 426
3. Stanley Omondi (Drophine Field Junior Secondary School) 426
3. Wekesa Naomi (White Star Academy) 426
3. Kimani Ithan – (Stepping Stone Preparatory school) 426
4. Njeru Joel Musyoka – (Nyagua Primary School) 425
4. Kirinya Muriuki Victor – (PCEA Mwimbi Boarding Primary School) 425
4. Diana Rose Natolo (Facebeth Academy) 425
4. Kaberia Emmanuel Munene – 425
4. Emmanuel Kiplagat Ngetich (Moi Kabarak Primary School) – 425
4. George Morris Otieno (Hill School) 425
From the special needs schools, Bethany Tahillah Migosi from Thorn Grove Academy is the top candidate with 417 marks, compared with the top candidate who scored 420 marks in 2020, followed by Grace Neema Katana of Havilah Academy Mtwapa Primary School with 407.
The third was Kamau Jackson Ndegwa of Muthiria primary school with 401 marks, Musyoka Kings Kevin of Kathonzweni AIC with 401 marks and Migosi Dominic Sese of Mau Narok Primary who also scored 401 marks.
Other top 10 candidates in the special schools are Otieno Barack Onyango of St Cecilia Olare (399), Mwachofi Elnora Mkawaindi of De Paul Catholic School Kamulu (397), Philip Karani of Likoni School for the Blind (397) and Dorcas Cherono of St Sofia Kapchepob Keny Primary (396).
Leave a Reply