Flashy city preacher, Reverend Lucy Natasha, of the Prophetic Latter Glory Ministry International has dismissed claims that she allegedly organized a threesome session for a Nigerian guest preacher with her aide.
This comes after a Facebook user identified as Martha Mwihaki Hinga on Tuesday, June 29, alleged that Rev. Natasha invited her for dinner together with a Nigerian guest speaker, her mother, brother, and her assistance with a hidden agenda.
She continues to say, there were delays and before she noticed, Rev. Natasha and her mother and the brother had already left leaving her with her aide and the Nigerian guest preacher.
”Within 20 minutes I realized that Lucy had left together with her brother and mom, and I in the company of the pastor and the aide were left, little did I know that the girl was part of the script for a Threesome. Hahaha, yes I said a threesome,” part of her statement read.
Martha was however not given heads up, unlike the preacher and reverend’s assistance. The preacher asked them to pray together but instead, they allegedly sandwiched her, a move she thought aimed to kill her.
“I knew this was not a prayer but something else, perhaps a plan to kill me, because the thought of a sexual encounter was far-fetched. How now?” she added.
The alleged expose’ spread like bush fire on the social app prompting Reverend Natasha to issue a statement on the same.
In a statement posted on her social media pages, the clergywoman through her communication team said the allegations are malicious plans aiming to tarnish her reputation.
“As a ministry that is very active in preaching through various social media platforms, we seek to unequivocally dissociate ourselves with a malicious story tarnishing the reputation of our leader Rev Natasha and the ministry we are doing,” part of the statement read.
Further, the reverend noted that the ‘expose’ is targeting to disparage the mandate of her weekly services dubbed Miracle Monday which began broadcasting in October 2017.
” We began our Miracle Monday Services in October 2017 and the same has been publicly broadcasted on our official handles. In the greatest words, the story and expose going round is totally false, unfounded, and out there to disparage our mandate,” she added.
In conclusion, Natasha alleges that the account used to do the expose’ is a pseudo account and has since been deactivated.
” It’s worth noting that the said Martha Mwihaki Hinga is a Pseudo account that has now deactivated; she and/or her cohort has never been part of us,” she stated inconclusion.
The allegations were made by a Facebook user Martha Mwihaki Hinga yesterday and spread like bush fire on the social app.